Planned Service ~ The Home Air Comfort Club
Although your heating and cooling system may be operating well at this time, it is important to properly maintain your equipment to lessen unnecessary breakdowns and contain monthly utility bills. Our regularly scheduled maintenance program can be expanded to include accessory units such as humidifiers, air cleaners and ultraviolet lights, etc...
Some additional benefits of having a regularly scheduled Preventive Maintenance Plan with HOME AIR SERVICES include:
- 10% off parts or materials
- Preferred equipment pricing
- Priority service
- Reduced utility bills
- Reduced chance of property damage due to water / condensate leaks
- No charge emergency loaner heaters and coolers
- 24 hour emergency service
- Less frequent breakdowns
- Longer equipment life
- Better indoor air quality
- Increased likelihood to discover small problems before they become larger
Home Air Services Exclusive
If you have a service agreement with us and your heating or cooling unit fails, we will deliver, at no charge, a temporary portable cooling or heating unit!